Plan a VisitWhether you're a history buff or looking for a memorable getaway, the Saratoga region has something for everyone to discover and enjoy.
Find out about touring the battlefields and other historic sites. With a rich offering of added things-to-do–from dining out, shopping, hiking, visiting museums and going to the race tracks–a getaway to truly gorgeous Saratoga will not disappoint!
Other Historic Sites
Discover more Saratoga region history with a visit to notable historic and cultural sites in the area. Find local museums, markers, and destinations, including the Schuyler House and the Saratoga Monument.
Test Your Knowledge
When did Saratoga battlegrounds become a National Park?
Museums and Other Places of Interest
The Capital-Saratoga Region of Upstate New York is brimming with history and related places of interest including:
- Saratoga National Battlefield, Stillwater, NY
- Fort Ticonderoga, Ticonderoga, NY
- Brookside Museum, Ballston Spa, NY
- Fort Plain Museum, Fort Plain, NY
- Battle of Bennington Monument, Bennington, VT
- Battle of Bennington State Historic Battlefield, Hoosick, NY
- Schuyler Mansion State Historic Site, Albany, NY
- Battle of Oriskany State Historic Battlefield, Oriskany, NY
- Saratoga County History & Genealogy Center
- Saratoga County Visitors Bureau, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Saratoga Springs History Museum, Saratoga Springs, NY
- U.S. Grant Cottage State Historic Site, Wilton, NY
- Hudson Hoosic Partnership
Places to Stay, Restaurants, Shopping & Retail
Discover Saratoga for Places to Stay, Restaurants & Shopping
Experience the best of Saratoga beyond the history books. Discover unique lodging, local eateries, and boutique shopping options that cater to your interests and budget. Unwind in the charm of this historic region and create lasting memories.